Commercial Properties for Sale
For Sale - Commercial
Address: 6065 Western Avenue 90047
Price: $ 890,000

The price has been reduced again! Amazing deal, priced below market!!!Great property for investor/owner user. Property improvements are comprised of four contiguous industrial buildings. Originally constructed in 1927-1962. 70% of the buildings was burned in the 1992 riots and was rebuilt as concrete tilt-up, remaining 30% of the building has been rehabbed. Buildings are constructed of concrete tilt-up, frame and stucco and metal. Concrete tilt-up component has glu lam beams, foil insulation and skylights. There are three bathrooms in this portion of the property and mezzanine storage above the finished office area (+/-1,375 square feet). Storage mezzanine has +/- 6' clearance. Square footage of the storage mezzanine is not included in the gross building area. There is +/- 2,304 square feet of finished office area. Office areas have Pergo, carpet or vinyl flooring, the interior walls and ceiling are painted and there is fluorescent lighting throughout. Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning in the finished office areas of the concrete tilt-up component and wall air-conditioning in the offices of the older component. Property has T1 Internet Lines

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/saravita/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/cache/shCacheContent.shlock) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/saravita/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/shCache.php on line 138

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/saravita/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/cache/shCacheContent.shlock) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/saravita/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/shCache.php on line 138

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/saravita/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/cache/shCacheContent.shlock) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/saravita/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/shCache.php on line 138